Tampa Pain Management
Pain is a double edged sword. Pain is your body’s safety mechanism to warn you of a condition or illness which may cause irreversible damage in the body, if left untreated. That said, in many conditions pain becomes a terrifying problem in itself. Patients may suffer from excruciating pain that prevents them from going on about their lives normally. This means pain treatment cannot be a single approach. The team of doctors at Pain Management Clinic, Tampa believes that pain has to be dealt with at several levels –
- the underlying illness or condition,
- its root cause,
- the site of pain,
- pain triggers, if any
- the frequency or duration of pain and
- The severity of pain.
Each one of us is unique. So there cannot be a one size fits all treatment plan for everyone. Let us look at an example to understand this better. A patient comes in with a back injury complaint. He is a professional athlete. Hewants to go back to active sports. On the other hand, we have a woman in mid-70s suffering from degenerative disc disease.She wants a better quality, pain-free life. Doctors at Pain Management Center, Tampa say that the approach, treatment plan and procedures will be entirely different in both the cases although the presenting problem may look similar.
The Tampa Pain clinic’s approach to pain management is multi-dimensional – medication and intervention being the most important aspects. Tampa Pain Management Doctors offer individualized treatment for patients. This may include medication management, interventional treatments or a combination of the two. Each patient receives a thorough review of medical records and imaging studies, along with a comprehensive physical examination. At that point, the Tampa Pain Doctor is able to customize a treatment plan to obtain the best outcomes!
Some of the options for pain treatment available at Tampa Clinic:
- Nerve Block for Celiac Plexus
- Epidural Blood Patch
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Injections for facet joint
- Disc Injections
- Injections for joints (Hip, Knee, Ankle, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist)
- Blocking the Lumbar sympathetic
- Lumbar Discograms
- Nerve block for Medial Branch
- Nerve Block for Occipital Nerve
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Radiofrequency Ablation or Radiofrequency Neurotomy
- Injections for Sacroiliac joint (SI Joint)
- Blocking the Sphenopalatine Ganglion
- • Stimulation of the Spinal Cord
- • Nerve Block for Stellate Ganglion
- • Therapy using Stem Cells
- • NerveBlock for Superior Hypogastric Plexus
- • Trigger Point Injections
- • Vertebroplasty
- • Kyphoplasty
Tampa Pain Center also offers:
We serve a broad area including New Tampa, Temple Terrace, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Lakeland, Ocala, Brandon, Wesley Chapel, South Tampa and more.
Call (813) 666-4399 for pain relief today!