Tampa Pain Management
Tampa Pain Management Doctors offer individualized treatment for patients. This may include medication management, interventional treatments or a combination of the two. Each patient receives a thorough review of medical records and imaging studies, along with a comprehensive physical examination. At that point, the Tampa Pain Doctor is able to customize a treatment plan to obtain the best outcomes!
Here is a partial list of the comprehensive pain treatments provided by Tampa pain management doctors.
- Celiac Plexus Block
- Epidural Blood Patch
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Intradiscal Injections
- Joint Injections (Hip, Knee, Ankle, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist)
- Lumbar sympathetic block
- Lumbar Discograms
- Medial Branch Blocks
- Occipital Nerve Blocks
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Radiofrequency Ablation (Radiofrequency Neurotomy)
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections (SI Joint)
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Stem Cell Injections
- Superior Hypogastric Plexus Blocks
- Trigger Point Injections
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
Tampa Pain Management Doctors offer comprehensive pain management:
- Pain Management Medication
- Pain Management Injections
- Chiropractor Tampa
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
Tampa pain management clinics serve a broad area including New Tampa, Temple Terrace, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Lakeland, Ocala, Brandon, Wesley Chapel, South Tampa and more.
Call (813) 666-4399 to get connected today!